What Would Be a Good Asking Price?

OP
OP
D

DigDug216

Feb 22, 2016
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or would it be better to keep my set up and just buy the new X35 11" coil as oppose to selling my set up and buying a whole new one? I'm just wondering if the control box is different on the new Deus with more modern components and features. Thoughts on what i should do?

ri2020

Greenie
Jan 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or would it be better to keep my set up and just buy the new X35 11" coil as oppose to selling my set up and buying a whole new one? I'm just wondering if the control box is different on the new Deus with more modern components and features. Thoughts on what i should do?

deus is the same only software is updated!

austin_luker

Oct 17, 2014
New York State
Detector(s) used
XP Dues (AKA: EMI Chaser/Dog fence lover)
9" X35 - 11" LF - HF Elliptical - MI6 -
Garrett AT Pro with Neil Storm Coil, NEL SharpShooter and Garrett Pro PinPointer AT (Carrot)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just get an X35 the box is the same on ALL XP Dues detectors. I wouldn't be surprised if the same hardware is in the ORX as well just dumbed down in software.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the hardware that matters is in the coil. The box just programs the coil with Deus or Orx program settings and acts as the wireless audio interface between the coil and the wireless headphones. As others have said, the box hardware design has probably not changed since Deus was released.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread