What would Silvercop do if o duty?

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking what would happen lets say that Silvercop has a box of halves on his police car (on duty)
and HE beginS checking and finds out that the coins showing are silver, Walker on one side, barber on the other side and at the same time he sees a car passing a RED LIGHT.

Would he resist temptation and stop CRH to go to chase the car????

Darth Walker

Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
If my wife offerd sex any way I like it just as I was cracking open a box with any silver showing on the ends............

I'm searching that box first......LOL

Mojo

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
coinmojo said:
If my wife offerd sex any way I like it just as I was cracking open a box with any silver showing on the ends............

Mojo

Not me. I would put the coins on hold. Having a lady offer such would be worth taking. The coins will be there afterward. Not saying the thought of the coins wouldn't enter my mind a time or two though while taking her up on the offer. ;D

Jim

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
jim4silver said:
coinmojo said:

Mojo

Not me. I would put the coins on hold. Having a lady offer such would be worth taking. The coins will be there afterward. Not saying the thought of the coins wouldn't enter my mind a time or two though while taking her up on the offer. ;D

Jim

Ehh... It depends. If it is a Kennedy, then she better be prepared to be ravished. If Ben is peeking, then I'd just break that roll while "she gets changed". If a Lady is watching, then I might have to do the Lady and 10 random rolls. If a Barber, then I'm sleeping on the couch that night with dirty fingers from searching the box.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Diver_Down said:
jim4silver said:
coinmojo said:

Mojo

Jim

Ehh... It depends. If it is a Kennedy, then she better be prepared to be ravished. If Ben is peeking, then I'd just break that roll while "she gets changed". If a Lady is watching, then I might have to do the Lady and 10 random rolls. If a Barber, then I'm sleeping on the couch that night with dirty fingers from searching the box.

Are we a twisted bunch or what? :wink:

Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i would not worry with the red light.....i don't write red light tickets unless it is pretty bad. everybody runs one sooner or later. now the other is a different story...i would have to stop for that.. :wink:

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hahahahahahaha I'd probably take the girl, but I can't say the thought of the box wouldn't pass through my mind at least once.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread