pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj -- send an email to [email protected], if you are in the States. Jamie is the person there that seems to sort of "handle" service issues, and get you routed to the repair center. Let us know how it goes. I am confident they will take care of you.

Steve

Had the server reject and delivery return on this email addy. [email protected] It is the same one that they use to have and stated that there was no replies would happen. Where does Jamie work out of (repair centre)?

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pepperj -- very strange...that is the email address I use. I can't imagine why yours was "delivery returned..."

Jamie is in Illinois at Minelab Corporate. She's not at the repair center; you have to go through corporate though to get the RMA number to get your unit mailed on to the service center.

Try once more, maybe using a different email address (sometimes corporate servers are set up to block emails from certain email services, like hotmail or yahoo, where they get mostly spam messages from; I don't know if maybe that's the issue or not -- i.e. your email service being on their server's "blacklist"). If after trying again from another email address, you still can't get the email to go through, let me know. I'll contact them for you and see what you need to do, to get through to them...send me a PM if that happens and we'll work it out.

Steve

Last edited:

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try giving Radioworld a call, they are in Toronto and are the Minelab reps here (and possibly all of Canada)?

Or you can reach out to

Tracy Johnson
Customer Care & BDM Administrator
Minelab Americas | 123 Ambassador Drive, Suite 123 Naperville, IL 60540, USA
Tel: +1 630-401-8159 | Email: [email protected]

I had to deal with her recently for a problem with my 3030, and she was great about it.........although I was still under warranty.

Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj -- very strange...that is the email address I use. I can't imagine why yours was "delivery returned..."

Jamie is in Illinois at Minelab Corporate. She's not at the repair center; you have to go through corporate though to get the RMA number to get your unit mailed on to the service center.

Try once more, maybe using a different email address (sometimes corporate servers are set up to block emails from certain email services, like hotmail or yahoo, where they get mostly spam messages from; I don't know if maybe that's the issue or not -- i.e. your email service being on their server's "blacklist"). If after trying again from another email address, you still can't get the email to go through, let me know. I'll contact them for you and see what you need to do, to get through to them...send me a PM if that happens and we'll work it out.

Steve

Thanks Steve

Tried again and it got bounced back. I'll try to call them via phone this morning.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Try giving Radioworld a call, they are in Toronto and are the Minelab reps here (and possibly all of Canada)?

Or you can reach out to

Tracy Johnson
Customer Care & BDM Administrator
Minelab Americas | 123 Ambassador Drive, Suite 123 Naperville, IL 60540, USA
Tel: +1 630-401-8159 | Email: [email protected]

I had to deal with her recently for a problem with my 3030, and she was great about it.........although I was still under warranty.

Good luck.

If I don't have luck with the US repair centre I'll give them a call in Toronto. Thanks for the help

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The email address of [email protected] is working, I sent them a test email and got a reply from customer rep Tracy.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The email address of [email protected] is working, I sent them a test email and got a reply from customer rep Tracy.

It got bounced again from my email server, I'll update once I have called them. Weird I even copy/pasted the email provided in the replies.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:BangHead: Tried the 1-888-949-6522(Their toll free #)(treated like a troll-when using a toll free #) and got an automated voice activated box #. Doesn't say for who, what, or anything else. Now I'm starting to remember the frustration in dealing with this company.
Nothing is easy it seems when wanting service-only when one is laying out thousands of $$$ do companies take notice.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you have no objections, but I just sent you a PM.

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pepperj -- yes, that's what the phone number does; you leave a message, and they call you back.

I will send an email to Minelab for you, point them to this thread, and ask them if they can help you out.

Please, if you will, send me a PM with your email address and phone number, and I will pass that info onto them, as well.

IN THE MEAN TIME, if you get a call back, please update so that we can know you eventually got taken care of...

Steve

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok I let the jets cool and I called back and Jamie sent me a message. I replied(hit respond) with the requested serial # and explaining the issue. THE FRIGGING EMAIL GOT BOUNCED AGAIN! :BangHead:
I can send at least a thousand emails a yr and only this server hates my email server. I don't get it. :dontknow:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pepperj -- yes, that's what the phone number does; you leave a message, and they call you back.

I will send an email to Minelab for you, point them to this thread, and ask them if they can help you out.

Please, if you will, send me a PM with your email address and phone number, and I will pass that info onto them, as well.

IN THE MEAN TIME, if you get a call back, please update so that we can know you eventually got taken care of...

Steve

OK:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just had another email bounced back fro Minelab, though this one ended up in my spam list. :icon_scratch: The server's must of been married at one time-getting nasty when it's spammed.:laughing7:

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK -- I sent an email to Jamie, with your contact information. Hopefully this will facilitate a connection for you. Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Steve

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jamie contacted right away! :hello2: Gave me a RMA # :icon_thumright: I will send the machine into the repair centre, they will call me then regarding the issue.

Thank You everyone for helping me out getting this started again, and I will update ASAP when I hear back from them.

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SUPER! Great to hear! I expect you to be pleased, once you get in contact with the repair center. I know I was...

Steve

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pepperj,

Any update on how the situation turned out? I'm curious to see how it worked out for you...

Steve

Jamie contacted right away! :hello2: Gave me a RMA # :icon_thumright: I will send the machine into the repair centre, they will call me then regarding the issue.

Thank You everyone for helping me out getting this started again, and I will update ASAP when I hear back from them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread