What would you do? (Possible solution!)

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Since we haven't heard from Immy, I'm assuming he told his co-worker and he's now in traction.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
texastee2007 said:
Dolly brags openly about her plastic surgery...good for her, she does so much good with her money and if it makes her happy to look outstanding...more power to her...for some reason I thought she was older then 68???

Yep, I knew a guy the knew Dolly and he says she is the most non-celebrity acting celeb there is. She will stop in her tracks to talk to anyone.

But, <ahem> like Dolly, I needed a reduction as well. :P

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
mikeofaustin said:
texastee2007 said:
Dolly brags openly about her plastic surgery...good for her, she does so much good with her money and if it makes her happy to look outstanding...more power to her...for some reason I thought she was older then 68???

Yep, I knew a guy the knew Dolly and he says she is the most non-celebrity acting celeb there is. She will stop in her tracks to talk to anyone.

You mean you've had your Moobs done?? :D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
mikeofaustin said:
texastee2007 said:

You mean you've had your Moobs done?? :D

LMFAO!!! "moobs" this is a FIRST... even for mikey here!!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread