Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say I commented on a post. The mod quote what I had to say and tried tk make look stupid, then turned around and locked it so I couldn't state my case against my comment I had.

I locked the thread and it had nothing to do with your post at all...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion: if a mod takes action on a thread, s/he should state the reason for the action.

-Ammo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion: if a mod takes action on a thread, s/he should state the reason for the action.

-Ammo

Ok. I will start posting "rule violation"...

Straight from our Terms Of Service that every member agrees to by posting here..

Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

There are times we may need to free up hard disk space, and may delete older threads by date. There are other times when whole sections may be deleted, or changed. We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason.

Last edited:

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok. I will start posting "rule violation"...

Not impressed, to be truthful. Feels nearly as arbitrary as no comment at all.

Having read your posts, TH, I'd think you'd be opposed to seemingly arbitrary action by a person in authority.

-Ammo

borlamm1

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well she asked for her account to be deleted and then she registers under a new name......then announces it......sounds like my wife but @ least I do know she is a blonde lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not impressed, to be truthful. Feels nearly as arbitrary as no comment at all.

Having read your posts, TH, I'd think you'd be opposed to seemingly arbitrary action by a person in authority.

-Ammo

ammo we are under no obligation to post why we edit or delete a post, sometimes we do sometimes we don't, sometimes we tell the member why in private. We do not notify everyone in a thread why and we are not going to start either.

We post reason why in notes that are only seen by mods and admins.

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ammo we are under no obligation to post why we edit or delete a post, sometimes we do sometimes we don't, sometimes we tell the member why in private. We do not notify everyone in a thread why and we are not going to start either.

We post reason why in notes that are only seen by mods and admins.

So, if you were to compare the system you describe above to a political system, which would it be?

-Ammo

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well she asked for her account to be deleted and then she registers under a new name......then announces it......sounds like my wife but @ least I do know she is a blonde lol

Don't believe I announced it at all. I was outted;) lol. Things got to heated and I bailed. Then I realized this is the only place I'm gonna get the things I dug up ID'd. I'm not gonna come back and pretend to be another person .. That's just dumb. So Im here ... If the site wants me gone,by all means , tell me now and I'd certainly oblige.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holly/Jimmi as I have already said if rules are followed we have no problem with you being here.....:icon_thumleft:

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry, TH, I don't expect an answer. My point has clearly been made.

-Ammo

borlamm1

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just thought it was thought it was amusing....outed/bailed/banned/didn't want to be here??? Just curious.....I couldn't care less either way....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry, TH, I don't expect an answer. My point has clearly been made.

-Ammo

Ammo,

No problem here is the answer...

TN is a private forum with public access we are not a government......... You, I and every single member here agrees to our TOS when we post here.... I have only been a mod a litle over a year, I have been a member for almost 7 years......

What do you expect us to do, make a thread telling why a thread was deleted, when a thread is deleted there is nothing to post to to say why it was deleted. We may or may not say why it is locked, it is our choice.....There are 6 moderators here and at least 4 admins that come in....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah I was going to mention the Banned thread is gone and wondered if that was the thread you meant dholland.I got ripped for saying how I feel after getting slapped pretty much by my apology thread in which i really meant no harm and ending up asking a mod to delete.If you don't want to be talked about why all the drama and not just come back and admit who you are? Maybe you learned your lesson,game playing is not nice even if you were joking. I always liked you Holly but you are draining. I've had my say and now I'm putting you on ignore.

Last edited:

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I was going to mention the Banned thread is gone and wondered if that was the thread you meant dholland.I got ripped for saying how I feel after getting slapped pretty much by my apology thread in which i really meant no harm and ending up asking a mod to delete.If you don't want to be talked about why all the drama and not just come back and admit who you are? Maybe you learned your lesson,game playing is not nice even if you were joking. I always liked you Holly but you are draining. I've had my say.

Yes, once again in public. Nice. Why cant you pm this stuff? I can't come back as Holly Squirrel that account is gone. Next time I will pass out flyers and tshirts announcing my arrival... Here you forgot this dear.... It's the knife you left in my back

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't accuse you of doing anything "wrong," TH, at least not according to the established system. I just find it ironic that you choose to be part of, and defend, a clearly fascist social organization.

After all the rhetoric is done, our actions tell the tale.

-Ammo

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't believe I announced it at all. I was outted;) lol. Things got to heated and I bailed. Then I realized this is the only place I'm gonna get the things I dug up ID'd. I'm not gonna come back and pretend to be another person .. That's just dumb. So Im here ... If the site wants me gone,by all means , tell me now and I'd certainly oblige.

Holly/Jimmi or which ever you prefer :tongue3:

we will treat you as you treat Us :icon_thumleft:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to start digging holes. Sounds like a broken record in here. Good luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't accuse you of doing anything "wrong," TH, at least not according to the established system. I just find it ironic that you choose to be part of, and defend, a clearly fascist social organization.

After all the rhetoric is done, our actions tell the tale.

-Ammo

Ammo, I advise you not insult TN or moderators again!!! Before you say you havent you just called TN a fascist social organization.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread