Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here's my first Video on Prospecting hope you all like it.It was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! If you have any idea's or suggestions feel free to leave them for me. Thanks Jeff P.S. Don't forget to Like and Share the Video and join the Channel.

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat Video , Made me sweat watching ,glad you a the beautiful clear creek to keep you cool.

It's hard work ,the ATV looks like fun as well . I could not hear your closing remarks ( my fault not yours) but I assume the Gold in the pan came form your trip.

GL in the Future.
Davers

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the six small Gold piece's in the pan was from the work we did in the Video it weighed just under .2 Grams. Didn't strike it rich but had fun doing it. The Gold on this Claim is almost always in bigger piece's so I was looking for bigger Gold but we will take what we found !!! Thanks for watching

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My second video !!

Gold on the Feather

Watch as Jeff takes you on a short panning trip on the Feather River in Northern California in search of Gold !!!

Thanks,

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread