Whats going on here at T-NET????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WHats happening here at T-NET?? Yesterday spell check locked up and gave me some error code! This morning it dumped my post when i clicked on post and gave me the red message that it timed out while I was posting ! BULL, the post wasn't that long and I had just gotten on. Has the coding gone wild???

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No clue there buddy :dontknow: I am having different problems where it seems to slow to a crawl. Right now it's behaving itself :laughing7:

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Issues come and go, many times simply due to isp's updating or repairing equipment' which may explain why it happens to
some people on Monday, others on Wednesday and some not at all. Could also be your own computer getting hemmed up
with clutter (which I am guilty of not clearing as regularly as I should).

I've been lucky with TNET the last few weeks, no annoying glitches to speak of. :wink:

S

Smee

Or download Crap Cleaner (and that is just what it cleans from your computer) you can get it HERE .

It will clean out your temporary files, and it also does a decent job on cleaning up your registry . . . which just might speed up your computer.

Now, they need to do something like that for us old folks! Clean out our memory of all the unneaded crap and speed up our morning bootup procedure.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Smee said:
Or download Crap Cleaner (and that is just what it cleans from your computer) you can get it HERE .

It will clean out your temporary files, and it also does a decent job on cleaning up your registry . . . which just might speed up your computer.

Now, they need to do something like that for us old folks! Clean out our memory of all the unneaded crap and speed up our morning bootup procedure.

Smee,

Great little program, simple and effective. Appreciate the link! (might add this to my refurbs.) :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread