Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a firefighter for 30years. I tried many combinations of the firefighter screen name until I accidentally added an extra f in the middle of the name and it was accepted. I have been using it on every site I go to.

I have great respect for what you have done for 30 years. My son is a firefighter at one of the busiest departments in the country and just started a 36 hour OT shift this afternoon. I hope he can last as long as you did, even with carrying all those gigantic people down flights of stairs...Thank you for your service!

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
Almy: Aluminumy. Get lots of aluminum signals here in Maritime Canada! Or at least, I do. But lots of copper too, usually in the form of buttons or coins. I keep those and recycle the Al. But should probably be "Feey" for ironey because I get more iron than anything. Short pieces of broken strap (maybe from wagons), axe heads, horseshoes, oxshoes, pieces of iron kettles and sickle bar mower sections make up a lot of it.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trezurehunter is because I'm a Treasure hunter. Just decided to get creative with the spelling. I've been a member since 2003, and it's been the same ever since.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread