Whats number one on your bucket list?

20210221_220956.jpg
Spanish, old, gold, with emeralds and diamonds !! Anything similar to this !! Preferably church related !! Gotta dream big !!

Spanish gold coin would be the ultimate

Mexican 8 escudos Royal... AKA... "Galano".

This one sold for $330,000 in Nov.

royalobv.jpg

Last edited:
This question could be answered so many ways, and in my case, I already found a bucket lister even though I never knew it existed (my avatar). But, here goes.

For Arrowheads and associated artifacts: A Clovis or something similar.

For Civil War Relics: Either my first U.S. Plate, first eagle button, first Confederate plate, first artillery shell, or first Kentucky related artifact. A Virginia button would be nice.

For coins: ANY DAMN SILVER COIN WILL DO! FIVE YEARS OF FUDGING CLAD!

For Colonial: This will fall under coins, but a Conn. Copper, A Virginia halfpenny, KGIII, Spanish reale or cob or pistareen, and some revolutionary war regimental buttons.

For bottles: John Ryan cobalt blue squat soda, Local Portsmouth Ohio and Ashland Kentucky amber Coca Cola straight sides (ultra rare I'm told, I already have the Huntington W.Va one, but I bought that so... I cheated).

I would like to luck upon an early settler's hidden stash. I've read that a lot of early Montana settlers and business men would hide their fortunes. I recall of one that would always want to be paid in gold coin. One of his stashes was found, but it was rumored that there was more to be found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back