Whats on the menu tonight?

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooking with Phill Hostile ... 1 ton 3,4 ...............

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A new pizza 'joint/parlor' opened here in town about 3 or 4 months ago. I won't mention the name, it's an individual that owns and runs it. He makes some of the best pizza that I've ever eaten. A little expensive, well worth it. I had some about a month ago. A 'large' is about $25, but it's the biggest pizza I've ever seen. I'd say about 20 or more inches. You can go by the place and eat by the slice for a buck a pop. I was told he only had cans of cold drinks to serve with it. I really like a garden salad with my pizza.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new pizza 'joint/parlor' opened here in town about 3 or 4 months ago. I won't mention the name, it's an individual that owns and runs it. He makes some of the best pizza that I've ever eaten. A little expensive, well worth it. I had some about a month ago. A 'large' is about $25, but it's the biggest pizza I've ever seen. I'd say about 20 or more inches. You can go by the place and eat by the slice for a buck a pop. I was told he only had cans of cold drinks to serve with it. I really like a garden salad with my pizza.
WOW, $25 bucks for a pie? Thats crazy...we get the same size pies, both Sicilian and utility for $12-14 bucks, not counting the toppings...wow..I saw insane pizza prices when I went to Hawaii and California and it was horrible, I wouldn't even give it to my dogs..

Sicilian
Sicilian.jpg

Utility..
Utility.jpg

Last edited:

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am making "Chowdah" tonight with a huge sack of Full Neck Clams, couldn't get quahogs from the seafood distributor (these clams "fell of the back of the truck"..wink) and a ten pound bag of steamers or pissa clams....with this rain, I guess you can call it a clammy day...

Full necks..
Full Neck.png

Pissa clams..
steamers.jpg

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red...I felt bad for not saving you any pizza the other night. So, I grabed ya a little somethin'.... DSCN5403.JPG rofl.gif~original.gif

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red...I felt bad for not saving you any pizza the other night. So, I grabed ya a little somethin'..

What.....Am I going to do with a 7 inch pizza?Not only could I eat that in one bite,I wouldnt even have to chew it:laughing9:I know whats going to happen,you guys are going to starve me to death,I can see that now.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What.....Am I going to do with a 7 inch pizza?Not only could I eat that in one bite,I wouldnt even have to chew it:laughing9:I know whats going to happen,you guys are going to starve me to death,I can see that now.:laughing7:
OK, I'm sorry... I saw these in the local grocery store and started laughing. Most of the employees know me so, they just smiled. Here you go.
Potpie? .78 cents....
Pizza? .99 cents.... We will havta' ask Limit how many he needs..... rofl.gif~original.gif
DSCN5405.JPG DSCN5403.JPG

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tonight is deer taco's made it a easy night getting tired of cooking so much

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, I'm sorry... I saw these in the local grocery store and started laughing. Most of the employees know me so, they just smiled. Here you go.
Potpie? .78 cents....
Pizza? .99 cents.... We will havta' ask Limit how many he needs...

Damn,you just might as well feed me one pack of ramen noodles a day.What are you running there in Oregon,a fema camp :laughing9:

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Potpie? .78 cents....
Pizza? .99 cents.... We will havta' ask Limit how many he needs..... View attachment 1062245
View attachment 1062243 View attachment 1062244

Damn,you just might as well feed me one pack of ramen noodles a day.What are you running there in Oregon,a fema camp :laughing9:
I'am falling on the floor laughing!!! Ramen, cheap arse pizza and pot pie....(ingredients may originate from foreign countries not FDA approved...) Maybe a couple slim jims.... Who could want more?:laughing7:
I had subway tonight! Once in a while....
I hope Limit has fast food close to that Metropolis.:laughing7:
rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope Limit has fast food close to that Metropolis

Yeah limits probably in on it with you,thats probably why BC is moving there too.youre all gonna gang up on me and put me in limits new work shop,i'll probably be shackled to a chop saw.I can see it plain as day.:laughing9:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Youse guys are crackin' me up!! Stop it before I die from laughing so hard I can't get my breath.
Viking, we have been using Papa Murphy for pizza for several years. But this little independent has really made my taste buds sit up and take notice. Yes, I know the price is kinda ridiculous, but for an occasional treat I think it's worth it. My grandson said the pizzas were about 24 inches in diameter.

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youse guys are crackin' me up!! Stop it before I die from laughing so hard I can't get my breath.
Viking, we have been using Papa Murphy for pizza for several years. But this little independent has really made my taste buds sit up and take notice. Yes, I know the price is kinda ridiculous, but for an occasional treat I think it's worth it. My grandson said the pizzas were about 24 inches in diameter.

Tell me your pizza doesn't have sesame seeds on it and it's hand tossed, not rolled out. I have seen pizzerias outside the northeast and florida rolling out the dough with a rolling pin, that defeats the purpose of making a good pie.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Potpie? .78 cents....
Pizza? .99 cents.... We will havta' ask Limit how many he needs..... View attachment 1062245
View attachment 1062243 View attachment 1062244

I'am falling on the floor laughing!!! Ramen, cheap arse pizza and pot pie....(ingredients may originate from foreign countries not FDA approved...) Maybe a couple slim jims.... Who could want more?:laughing7:
I had subway tonight! Once in a while....
I hope Limit has fast food close to that Metropolis.:laughing7:
View attachment 1062303 View attachment 1062303 View attachment 1062303

Yeah limits probably in on it with you,thats probably why BC is moving there too.youre all gonna gang up on me and put me in limits new work shop,i'll probably be shackled to a chop saw.I can see it plain as day.:laughing9:

Yeh Tex it's Red's fault too. He mentioned he had a large appetite, and I just couldn't help myself. Laughter is good for us!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup starve me to death in limits workshop.What are you going to offer me to eat next viking?Soup boiled out of hay.:laughing9:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Tonight I am having a couple of nice big fat brautwursts,sauteed onion in mashed taters and steamed brusselsprouts.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well tonight it was hot dogs and b-day cake. it was my grand daughter 10th b-day. Yea I didn't even have to cook tonight.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy s**t Red... Get your panties out of a wad. Yes you'll be chained to a chop saw for awhile :laughing7: (unless you help with the building) but you'll will be feed very well. MUCH BETTER THAN VIKING'S 7" PIZZA / POT PIES!!!!

I'm very occupied right now trying to figure out what kind / size building I want to build. And when I put my toy boxes on Craigslist / Nashville I got a lot of orders. Can't imagine if I got "organized" and expanded advertising. Red... I may let ya off the leash after we fill the first 20,000 orders but I'll feed ya good... :tongue3: In fact your probably a lot smarter than I.... TAKE OVER AND HELP.

Viking (and all) I wish ya the best hunting this season. I haven't hunted like I used to since I left MI. in 94'. I have deer, turkey and squirrels in my back yard.... I used to have to go "hunt them down".

But I do truly wish all my T-net buddies were here to help me with this new building and spend some time camping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread