181.6 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 11

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I use to live in a subdivision that expanded to a second area. They graded a dirt road to the new section. It was late October, leaves turning so why not hunt the new area. I was walking along the dirt piles created by the grader and saw this on its thin side about 1/4" showing. At first I thought it was a leaf but when I grabbed it and realized it was solid, I just about screamed! I believe it was used as a knife as the other side has been smoothed down.

P.S. It is just under 4" in length and extremely thin.
Very nice point, excellent flaking on it.

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
This is my favorite so far for the year. I use it for my phone screen. Might be my best find for the year. Been a long busy week at work so I’m taking a rest break. Hope to get out in a couple of weeks. Have a good week.
Preparing the next generation is what it’s all about the passion was ingrained in me and doesn’t stop when my times up. I’m only 26 so hopefully lord willin I got a while but having a son to leave my collection to is worth more than a g10 Clovis made of gold to this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_2627.png
    IMG_2627.png
    842.4 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Preparing the next generation is what it’s all about the passion was ingrained in me and doesn’t stop when my times up. I’m only 26 so hopefully lord willin I got a while but having a son to leave my collection to is worth more than a g10 Clovis made of gold to this guy.
I hope you have a good relationship with him you’re whole life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions