✅ SOLVED What’s this design on this old button mean?

stellar_buttons

Nov 10, 2020
Bc van island
Primary Interest:
Other
BD5431CD-FAE4-4D19-BC00-09D0BA208B7C.jpeg
Nothing on the back.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

Your picture won't open at a larger size for me. However, it appears to be this:

Muskets.jpg

Sorry but, if so, I believe it's just a generic 'sporting' button. Various finishes, with and without a lined background. I've seen them offered on fleabay as 'rare military' but that's false I think. These are neither rare nor military. You can currently buy a dozen of them on Etsy for under $5 and they're said to be from the 1970s.

Upvote 0

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it,s a generic hunting or shooting button.If I remember rightly I had a shell and game vest with those buttons in the late 60,s or early 70,s.Can,t remember the brand.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

stellar_buttons

Nov 10, 2020
Bc van island
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet.

Your picture won't open at a larger size for me. However, it appears to be this:

View attachment 1878677

Sorry but, if so, I believe it's just a generic 'sporting' button. Various finishes, with and without a lined background. I've seen them offered on fleabay as 'rare military' but that's false I think. These are neither rare nor military. You can currently buy a dozen of them on Etsy for under $5 and they're said to be from the 1970s.
Yes that’s it, thanks!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread