Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look through the list, Hundreds of former military officers, most with top secret clearance, astronauts, private contractors that worked with the military, all telling of their encounters.

These are intelligent men and women that are telling their stories, because they believe everyone has a right to know.

These are not the nuts that "saw sumpin in da sky", they have hands on experience........watch some of them, they are not nuts.

Sirius disclosure Project, Dr. Steven Allen Greer.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Aww c'mon DD, be truthful with everyone here. You know that EVERYTHING is 2 to 3 hours away from Roswell!! LOL

p.s. I spent some time down in Artesia back in 2005/06. Yikes!!!

Everything seems 2-3 hours from everywhere in NM. Texas too.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one from years back. I was hitting a GPAA claim in NM just above and west of TX. I had a small camp fire going cooking supper. I heard someone call,"Hello the camp." I told them to enter. It was an old prospector. I gave him a cup of coffee and some beans and hotdogs. Come to find out he was in the Army Air force when the saucers crashed. He was in the group that cleaned up the remains. He said it was no balloon. When he got back to the base he met the other group that had gone to THE OTHER crash site. They said the site had a basically intact saucer and some aliens, one still alive! I am a pretty good judge of when someone is bull shitting me and I can tell you , his story appeared to be true. Just a past experience. View attachment 1352789

You promised you would never repeat that story,,

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
In my experience, humans can't keep secrets. They have a compulsion to let others know they know
a great secret.
I read a book once about a spy for the other side. He had a lot of stories of how he discovered intel because
simply Americans couldn't keep their mouths shut. They didn't know he was a spy. He just had a way of
getting people to talk.
So how this applies to Roswell. I don't think a secret like that could survive without someone spilling the beans.
Just think about it. A book, interviews, a film, the Tonight Show and above it all, Fame.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread