When I saw this I thought of my fellow penny CRH

austinosphere

Greenie
Oct 31, 2010
FBvlO.jpg

Upvote 0

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
That's extremely interesting.. and I never noticed that.. so thanks.

It's another conspiracy theory.. As to why and how they were able to keep the Illuminati and secret organization that we don't even know the name of secret for so long is beyond us.

Right now.. "they" are pretty worried that Americans are fast becoming the minority, even in America.

*NOTE*
This post is for farse only

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i heard that the reason Lincoln is facing backwards is because he turned his back on the country when they needed him the most.

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
It really is a shame that people don't enthusiastically grasp history as they do conspiracy theory. Brenner used what was available as a model for the Lincoln cent. Busts and portraits featuring Lincoln always have him facing this direction. He demanded it when he posed. He had a facial defect of a smaller left eye socket. Lincoln was kicked in the face by a horse when he was young.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jlr1076 said:
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.
I hope that wasn't a serious statement.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jlr1076 said:

Funny now after almost 150 years from the civil war Americans once again are speaking out for individual, local and state rights which are being squashed by the imperial federal government. And its not just us "traitorous" Southerners.... Its those who wish the government stay out of their personal business. Preservation of the union was first and foremost what Lincoln wanted to achieve. Somehow I don't think our current president sees eye to eye with Lincoln.

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
It is a serious comment. Only traitors abandon the Union. And I love how it's always the same people ready to declare secession when they don't get their way, or win the election as they wanted. You want change? Vote. Secession is for traitors and cowards. Lincoln didn't allow it, and for that, he's a hero of the Republic. Long live the United States!

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
jlr1076 said:

I just want to remind everyone that those "traitorous Southerners" and a growing number of Hispanics are predominantly bearing the burden of defending our nation’s freedom.

I have been on lurker status for a long time now but I had to comment on this...

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
Traitorous then, never said now. Was replying the person who said Lincoln turned his back on the country. And I never said anything badly about Hispanics. I love 'em!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Those traitorous southerners had the "stones" to say, "Ok, if that's the way it's gonna be, then kiss my hiney." And even though they didn't have near the resources, industry, or financial backing to do the job and they knew it, they gave it a valiant effort anyway. That's standing up for what you believe in even when it puts you at a disadvantage, and something people nowadays don't even have the gumption to do. I admire those folks from back then.

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

Can you guess where that came from?

Unfair Tariffs and trade embargos set to make one group of people wealthy at the expense of another was their reason.

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
Secede again, then. Except this time, we should let you go. By the way, Mississippi, received $5.5 billion in federal funds last year. That's the 10th most of any state.

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
::)
Just so you know, I never seceded the first time. I wasn't born till 1974. The War of Northern Aggression was first half of the 1860's. :wink:

What do federal funds in 2009 have to do with 1861?

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kd5txx said:
" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

Can you guess where that came from?

Unfair Tariffs and trade embargos set to make one group of people wealthy at the expense of another was their reason.

the declaration of independence

jlr1076

Nov 17, 2010
The War of Northern Aggression!?!? hahaha. 150 years later and you're still sore losers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread