Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When it's hot like it has been

and the rivers are low y'all need to hit the swimmin holes in the creeks and rivers close to where you live. I promise if there was any Civil War activity in your area more than likely the swimmin holes were used as crossings and possibly camps and or pickets were on the high banks. There is stuff every where. The class ring was lost in 1925 and I was able to return it to the family. I will take a picture of the stuff I have found in the last 2 weeks and post it after while. In the picture with the bullets there is an 1854 seated dime. I love my job!!!d2

Attachments

• The ring.JPG
    The ring.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC04111.JPG
    DSC04111.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 226
  • The ring.JPG
    The ring.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 232

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: When it's hot like it has been

Whoa, d2. :o That is some amazing stuff coming from the creeks. Great job. Thanks for posting here in the Arkansas section.

Jan 26, 2007
waldron, arkansas
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter

Hey d2, That's some pretty nice finds there. I have been wanting to try a few of the old swimming holes out in my neck of the woods, but the heat and too much going on at work have put those plans on hold for now.
Butch

tabdog

Aug 16, 2008
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres

Hay D2,

Good ta see ya gettin wet.

I just gotta start doin that,

Tabdog

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Tabdog, if there is a river or big creek close and they were camped there for a while, it's gonna be stuff in the water. I will post more pictures this afternoon if I get thru with the yard mowing. Keep your location close to your vest or you will have comapny that you didnt invite. Good Luck brother, you are gonna find it I know you will. Look for places that you would camp...d2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread