When water detecting seems like a bad idea.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gat4.jpg :laughing7:

Upvote 0
Smiling in White Plains..

HELLLO, any body hungry???? No water hunting today, thank you very much..... Papa

That happened to me last friday! The gator just hung around and would not leave. It was about a 5 to 6 feet. So I never got the chance to go in :( So I guess next time.

This one is about 5-6ft, just sulks around meandering about, lazily following people around the pond hoping someone will toss him a snack. :laughing7:

Its the ones I cant see that worry me.

I know what he is detecting for! :laughing7:

I love all nature, but , well, er......you can keep this one down there.:headbang:

Lorraine

I know what he is detecting for! :laughing7:

I love all nature, but , well, er......you can keep this one down there.:headbang:

Lorraine

Now I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think this one was packing snow skies? :laughing7:

Yikes,the things we go through looking for Treasures:laughing9:He or She looks very hungry,,HH:hello:

This one is about 5-6ft, just sulks around meandering about, lazily following people around the pond hoping someone will toss him a snack. :laughing7:
Yeah, that's the main reason people shouldn't feed gators, which is against the law to begin with. Once they lose their fear of humans and associate them with food, it's over. This guy found out the hard way.-
Fla. boater arrested for feeding gator that bit off his hand

I took a photo of this guy from across the canal a while back-

gator.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back