Where are you from? Where are you searcing? Which token are you looking for?

K

kb8uer

Hi, I'm from West Virginia, about 15 miles from the Ohio boarder. If you look at a map Its the Marietta, Ohio Parkersburg, W.V. area.
Would travel to any location in W.V. and part of Ohio the others could not get to.
It dones not matter what token I would find.
I'm not sure If I would take the cash or jewel.
It would depend on the time and if I find one.
I'm not good at MS riddles so if I can help someone with searching. Tell me the wayy to go.

bigtd35

Apr 6, 2005
Re: Where are you from? Where are you searcing? Which token are you looking for

Hello everyone. I am in Jacksonville FL. My son and I have been working on the Celtic knot pages for some time now and I believe I have figured out how to get the coordinates, but we are unsuccessful at coming up with the correct grid. We, are willing and able to help anyone who is looking in this area of the US if distance is an issue. At this point any token found or clue figured out would be great for us.

T

TCDad

OK, here I am. I registered about a month ago and just realized I hadn't posted here yet...

I live in Phoenix, and I have family in NY state, about 1 hour from the Grasshopper :P

This race has gotten maddening, but it has to slow down soon. There is just too much in this book for all the tokens to go down in the same way. I mean that the firefly and spider will likely require more combinations of pages (pics and text) and the like to solve. We shall see...

Right now, besides working on stop signs, I'm trying to solve what should be a relatively easy puzzle (based on previous finds), the ant/dandelions on pg 66.

As a side note, this forum seems a lot calmer than "the others". I'm guessing this is because of the looonnnggg 23 page thread. But once I'm into it, I'm sure I can keep up from now on...

Good luck to all Trovers out there!

Cheers,

TCDad 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread