WHERE DID THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLES MONEY TRAIL(S) BEGIN AND LEAD TO?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
They are legitimate business men now......grown from the roots of the k.g.c./o.a.k. many generations back, no need to hide now right?

The OAK tree of wealth grew so big in so many directions that it over shadowed all the other trees beneath it and caused them to grow small or shrivel up and die. Just look at this one branch from one tree in the gigantic OAK forest that became the USA/CSA. And the young sprouts and offspring that became part of the Harmony of a new world order.

Local Lore: "When it rains it pours" - The Mentor Headlands and Salt History

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The OAK tree of wealth grew so big in so many directions that it over shadowed all the other trees beneath it and caused them to grow small or shrivel up and die. Just look at this one branch from one tree in the gigantic OAK forest that became the USA/CSA. And the young sprouts and offspring that became part of the Harmony of a new world order.

Local Lore: "When it rains it pours" - The Mentor Headlands and Salt History

There is NO harmony, in the "new world order" (CSA/USA), as seen by "State-Righters" vs "Centralized Gov't"... even, TODAY! "State-Righters" combined, have MORE $$$$$$$$$ than Feds... BUT! Feds can just PRINT out more $$$$$$$$$$!

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel it is like the piston arm of a train..pushing and pulling....but it still makes the wheels go around and the train is picking up speed....:thumbsup:

That is the Harmony..."the sound of the "great machine" running down the tracks hauling money and oil billowing pollution out its smoke stack on the poverty stricken general public that are all pitching in for the coal to fuel the engine......

L.C.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel it is like the piston arm of a train..pushing and pulling....but it still makes the wheels go around and the train is picking up speed....:thumbsup:

That is the Harmony..."the sound of the "great machine" running down the tracks hauling money and oil billowing pollution out its smoke stack on the poverty stricken general public that are all pitching in for the coal to fuel the engine......

L.C.

YEP! Coal Mountain in Tenn. was/is IMPORTANT...

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel are we talking about the same Coal Creek war? One of the first big fights between big coal and labor. That is very close to Oak Ridge,Tenn. If memory severs me right there is a controversy about the chicoms wanting to take off the top of the mountain for coal.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Money Machine AKA MONOPOLIES

L.C.

In 1882 the Standard Oil Company and affiliated companies that were engaged in producing, refining, and marketing oil were combined in the Standard Oil Trust, created by the Standard Oil Trust Agreement signed by nine trustees, including Rockefeller. By the agreement, companies could be purchased, created, dissolved, merged, or divided; eventually, the trustees governed some 40 corporations, of which 14 were wholly owned. Founded in 1882, Standard Oil of New Jersey was one component of the trust; by design the Standard Oil Trust embraced a maze of legal structures, which made its workings virtually impervious to public investigation and understanding.
John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Trust is one of the most famous industrial organizations ever. The break up of Standard Oil mirrors a more modern monopoly breakup - AT&T - a.k.a. The Bell System, "Ma Bell". Both developed ubiquitous brand names: Bell for telephone service, Standard for oil. Like the "Baby Bells", many of the "Baby Standards" kept the old company. Unlike the various Bell companies, they were restricted from using Standard name in each other's territory. They defended the exclusive territorial rights to the name vigorously. Both fractured entities rose again to dominate the market and became more valuable than the original parent. Among Morton’s brands are Morton Salt and Argo Starch. Morton also supported the development of the teletype and formed the Morkrum company with the inventor Howard Krum. The company was later renamed to Morkrum-Kleinschmidt, then to Teletype Corporation. It was sold to American Telephone & Telegraph Company in 1930 for $30,000,000. This would coincide with the O.A.K. baling out and dissolving underground with very full pockets. They would regroup and re-assume leadership positions as always.
More Standard Oil Companies were created as some successor organizations declined to use the venerable Standard name in favor of pre-trust identities and the other Standards expanded into those marketing areas. As national advertising and travel blossomed, the various Standards ended up in competition, often adopting the names of smaller oil companies they had purchased. The goal of this site is to track the history of the Baby Standards, discovering what became of Rockefeller's petroleum powerhouse.

PETROLEUM MARKETING BY THE STANDARD OIL COMPANY (NEBRASKA): 1911-1939
The marketing operations of the Standard Oil Company (Nebraska) as an independent

company from 1911-1939 in light of the new evidence is now understandable. The

Standard Oil Company began marketing in Nebraska as early as 1878. The company's

operations in Nebraska were incorporated in 1906, yet controlled by the Standard Oil

Company (New Jersey), a holding company, until 1911. In 1899, however, the company renamed its New Jersey firm Standard Oil Company (New Jersey) and incorporated it as a holding company. All assets and interests formerly grouped in the trust were transferred to the New Jersey company.
Standard Oil of New Jersey was found by the U.S. Supreme Court to be in violation of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act and ordered to be dissolved. As one of 34 companies that were cited in the dissolution decree, Standard Oil of Nebraska emerged as an independent company and assigned marketing operations within the State. Through its former affiliation with the Standard Oil combination, Standard of Nebraska was left with substantial holdings and rose to become Nebraska's dominant petroleum marketer.

National Salt Co. Officer
Third Vice President........Joy Morton
Directors.........
A.S. White President
George W. Young President U.S. Morgage & Trust Co.
Joy Morton of Joy Morton & Co. Chicago
F.B. Squire of Standard Oil Co. of Ohio
John Alvin Young Secretary Atlantic Trust Co. New York

You will find the same names and company names on the board of directors of many large organizations. This one is very incriminating once you compile the list of names that keep reappearing on the boards of directors lists of a lot of companies and trusts etc.. This one is my favorite because we knew they pulled in Robert Todd Lincoln for what ever reasoning. Chicago Commerce - Chicago Association of Commerce and Industry - Google Books

I believe when R.T. Lincoln became involved with men in the organization that had his father assassinated, his mother found out about it and was very distraught....Robert chose the Millions and had his mother committed and said she was completely nuts.

L.C. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel are we talking about the same Coal Creek war? One of the first big fights between big coal and labor. That is very close to Oak Ridge,Tenn. If memory severs me right there is a controversy about the chicoms wanting to take off the top of the mountain for coal.

S.D.

Nah... Coal Mountain, SOUTH of Nashville, Tenn.; ORIGINAL HQ for KGC, during the Confederate War. It was aka BRENTWOOD, Tenn. Treasure (KGC)... HH!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel shows you how much more I need to read up on. Guess that we are both deserving of another cup of coffee. You to enjoy me to keep awake and do more study. I think I will make mine Chicory Coffee New Orleans style.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't care what you guys have to drink....just keep turning those stones and find the truth! great posts to the both of you!

L.C.:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel shows you how much more I need to read up on. Guess that we are both deserving of another cup of coffee. You to enjoy me to keep awake and do more study. I think I will make mine Chicory Coffee New Orleans style.

S.D.

GOOD! YUM! Look up Albert Pike (CSA/KGC) in Nashville, Tenn.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
THANKS; YOU, TOO! SOCK Coffee...? "Camp-Fire Roasted"...? Cowboy Coffee with a KICK! BETTER than Star-Buck! YEE HAW!

Last edited:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pounded beans using the butt of a .45 colt built on a .38 frame in the corner of the room. Boiled with a egg shell and a pinch of salt. Yup drank many of cup of cowboy coffee. Rebel you are right on a cold morning I will take it over S-tar -Box coffee. Overpriced flavored water at best.

Now back to studies on Albert Pike and the K.G.C. in Nashville , Tennessee. Read the history of the Scottish Rite Temple and see where and how it was connected to the music city. Then see what is housed within the Temple building. Do a Google street view of the 814 Fatherland Drive in Nashville, Tennessee. Very prominent sign in front of the house. I feel there is K.G.C. some where about.

S.D.

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If my memory serves me right which it does most of the time. The reason that the Masonic Temple building was the tallest building in Chicago is that the Mason's had a life insurance branch that financed the whole thing. They sold insurance policies to young masons and invested money in the markets to make more money. Burnham would have had some sway with the mason's at the time and maybe the reason that he was invited to Nebraska City. In hopes to get a few more dollars invested in the Railroad or the Salt company or some other enterprise. This is a spider web of interconnecting parts. At times it is very hard to keep track of because the Big Bugs were all in each other business. Keep it within the Inner Circle.

S.D.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AGREE! DYK...? Oak trees grow from the CENTER/INNER CIRCLE OUTward...? HINT HINT! HA! ALL trees do!

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel the Mighty OAK tree. They all start out as a tiny acorn. Most grow from the one that the squirrels bury away. Now have another cup and enjoy.

S.D.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel the Mighty OAK tree. They all start out as a tiny acorn. Most grow from the one that the squirrels bury away. Now have another cup and enjoy.

S.D.

The O.A.K. knew all about squirrels.....

hoarding symbol.jpg elas squiril.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread