Where do you live , large city , smaller city , town , in the country ,on a farm

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
digger_girl said:
TreasureTales said:
radarwill said:
I didn't know that there were any "diggers" that even remotely look like digger_girl, wow. ;)
I like this hobby more and more each passing day.

Please confine your flirtations to the TreasureNet Dating Service Forum. Each room has a private bath and a remote-controlled video camera. ;)
Now THAT'S funny! I don't care who you are! ;D
And a sense of humor? What next, that Lucky Charms dude golden cache? Someone pinch me. ;D

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
Re: Where do you live , large city , smaller city , town , in the country ,on a

I live about an hour south of the city in a small town. The town motto is "Hey watch this"!!
I really like smaller towns with friendly people that wave when you go down the road. 8)

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I live in the country. Lots of wildlife in my yard, fields, woodlands, ponds to fish in, dirt roads to ride the ATV. The air is clean and the night sky is beautiful. We also have great neighbors that don't live so close that it invades our privacy. There are five ways leading out from my home that lead to towns 12, 15, 25, & 45 miles away. So we are not to far out if an emergency happens. To me it is the perfect hideaway.

Skifisher

Apr 17, 2007
Anaheim, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX
I am sorta jealous. So many live in rural, or historical areas. I love Gypsyhearts driveway! I live just south of Los Angeles in OC. Open ground? reserved for parks only, it seems. Virgin ground... whats that? I mean, there are some good spots, wood chip lots, beaches etc. But the really good ones are almost all private propoerty, yards etc. that require permission. I drive around a lot looking for street tearups, building teardowns etc.

The good side is we have year'round digging conditions, no ice to deal with. And a big ocean swell due to hit the beaches tonight!

tradderran

Mar 23, 2007
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I live on a 660 ac ranch in East Texas. Cows' horses' deer. 15 miles to nearest
town one way 25 the other nearest big city Houston 150 miles[/color]

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

EDDE said:

I wondered who that was parked there....think you could tie up your goat?

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
outside.jpg

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gypsyheart said:
EDDE said:

I wondered who that was parked there....think you could tie up your goat?
nahhhhhh

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
I live here in good ole Oregon.Small town and friendly folk.I have a mini farm,(3 acres),big barn to store the fishin boats, atv,Have a few chickens,8 barn kitties(Icaught them all and had them netured)$400.00 later.Molly dog,5 inside kitties(had them all netured too).15 bird boxes for the "green-white swallows" that come in the spring.and yes 1 "skunk" who may leave at any time, before it gets Lead posioning!!!.Have a river out my back door good for spring chinook, steelhead trout.Lots of mountains, and great scenery.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 242

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
No GN a hottie is the heater you use to keep your truck engine from freezin up in -60 below weather! duh

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I live in a kind of small town but since it's the only area left to develop it's growing faster than I care to see. The congested traffic gets worse every day since we only have one road to get from Fort Walton Beach to Crestview. I will head to north Alabama as soon as houses start selling again.

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I live in Glendale,Az home of the crappy cardinals. Ha! and to think we had a Superbowl here?!

It does have many old farms and homesteads to hunt tho. I'll give it that!!

Soil Fisher

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
digger_girl said:
TreasureTales said:
radarwill said:
I didn't know that there were any "diggers" that even remotely look like digger_girl, wow. ;)

Please confine your flirtations to the TreasureNet Dating Service Forum. Each room has a private bath and a remote-controlled video camera. ;)

Are you neighbors with Larry?

seekdestry

Greenie
Feb 25, 2008
I live just outside of Tucson, AZ on a couple of acres with my mother, five dogs, and two cats. :D I'm just starting at MDing, and I think I should try my own property to see if there is anything lying around. ::) There are even a couple of washes that might wash items in during the monsoons! ;D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I have 5 acres just a 1/4 mile outside of Clovis, about 25,000 people, but spread out nicely. I'm close enough to town that it's only a 7 minute commute with 2 stoplights for me, and about 3 minutes with one stoplight for my wife, but our property is surrounded by CRP land with only one neighbor to the east, and the very end of a paved road. Just us and our 13 dogs...

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tin Nugget said:
15 miles from Dallas.

Hillbilly I actually like WV. Been white water rafting on the New, Cheat and Gauley rivers many times. Visited some people in Davis which was a very small one time coal town. Did quite a bit of roaming around WV.

WV is cool. I drove to Hamlin once to see where Chuck Yeager lived. Way back in the holler. Beautiful place, this WV.

digger_girl

Oct 29, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5ID
Shortstack said:
digger_girl said:
TreasureTales said:
radarwill said:

Are you neighbors with Larry?

He's my third cousin, twice removed on my Momma's side. ;D But his sister married my uncle on my Daddy's side...... sooooooooooooooo :o

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions