Where in the Wold has ScubaDetector Gone Off To?

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well folks, I have been around. Just not looking for or finding a lot of gold and silver lately. I am up to 6 pieces of gold and a bit of silver but most my dives now have been recoveries for folks. Last night I recovered a propeller and shaft off a 38' go fast in a river leading into lake St Clair. This river is pitch black and I found it by feel. I could have taken a detector but then trying to bring everything to shore would have been a major challenge.

My daughter made me a Facebook page and it took off like wildfire. I had no idea there was a huge demand for my services in this area. From keys, to glasses, to propellers, an outboard motor, and phones I am swamped with calls and having fun. So just touching base with everyone. Having fun and enjoying the summer is a great way to live.

I have plenty of more pictures but you get the idea. I will sum up my gold and silver after the season is over.

Upvote 30

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you've been way busy and from the smiles on your face and those around, been a happy busy! Good luck with the retrievals and hope you get a chance to search for gold and silver in there sometime!:icon_thumright:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing better than seeing the look on peopleโ€™s faces when someone is able to find a lost item that means so much to the individual that lost it. Your a good man doing good deeds. This world needs more people like you. Take care my friend.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really good to hear from you Scubadetector! It does start to raise concerns when active participants go quiet. Great to hear you are so busy -- keep us posted; always enjoy your stories and finds. :icon_thumleft:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep-up-the-good-work.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have been very busy...nice work! :icon_thumleft:

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Wow, good to hear from you Scuba. Glad you are able to help so many people with finding their lost goods. Keep up the good work!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear from you are you having more fun doing this than hunting on your own also i need to hire you double your wages to find my platnum ring with a huge diamond it looke like a giant ice cream cone pm me when you find it keep up the good work it sounds very rewarding

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread