spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been some recent problems and they will be addressed later this week. Anyway, I heard talk that some were able to find there way to chat by bypassing the general sign in. They mentioned going to google and search for treasure. When you see tnet hit that page, but do not log in. There are 2 open boxes toward the top.. The 1st is a browse, you skip that one. Go the search then type chat, or chatroom not really sure, hit enter and you should be in.

Good luck :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
There have been some recent problems and they will be addressed later this week. Anyway, I heard talk that some were able to find there way to chat by bypassing the general sign in. They mentioned going to google and search for treasure. When you see tnet hit that page, but do not log in. There are 2 open boxes toward the top.. The 1st is a browse, you skip that one. Go the search then type chat, or chatroom not really sure, hit enter and you should be in.

Good luck :icon_thumleft:
Thanks but to complicated for me now. Will wait till it is available easily.
SKD

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Wise choice soreknees...wise choice. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread