Where is everyone buying their dredges from?

xBlakex

Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story short I have come to the point that I am ready for my first dredge. Pretty much decided on the 3 inch Proline but also looking at Keene's 3inch mini both with air. I live in central Maine and do not have any shops or dealers would I would consider "close". There are shops in Mass. and Vermont the I am going to get quotes from. I'm assuming most places do not always keep the dredges in stock at their store so they will ship from both company's headquarters in California and shipping should be somewhat similar priced. Basically what im asking is where you bought your dredge and if you recommend the place for their price, communication and just overall experience buying from them.

Thanks for any help.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
................I wish I was in the market!!!As it is I have a used dredge lot in my garage.....of dredges I cant use!!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think the best deals will be found on Craig's list and be ready to drive and move fast good deals don't last long !,,,
But watch out I would not mess with any thing homemade ! There r some good one but there's some junk also!
I picked up one of my 4" keenes on Craig's list for 1200 and just missed a 4" proline for 900
You won't see them everynday but they do happen ya just have to watch and be ready to jump
Good luck

!!!!!!

jeff s

Greenie
Feb 17, 2013
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
prospecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just had this one deliverd from Armadillo mining in Oregon $125.00 for shiping it only took 2 weeks good luck keep in mine alot of stats are putting limits on dredge size check before you buy. Keene 2.5.jpg

OP
OP
X

xBlakex

Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking dredge. Is that a 3inch dredge?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread