Where is everyone?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) It is "Get Out & About TIME", and ppl are PROBABLY md'ing, etc.; wanna read on SSM's? Get books; LOTS of 'em for sale here... (GRIN)8-)

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too Hot...no way….I was even in New Mexico last month...youhave to be out there to find it....been to CA, KY, and several places in OHjust since April....did filming on the Swift legend back in Feb…. and willfinish up in October…those Indian silver mines are more closely tied to Swiftthat we think! Seems some of our friends for this forum are doing the Stealththing…quiet is as quiet does…haha

K

Kentucky Kache

Too Hot...no way….I was even in New Mexico last month...youhave to be out there to find it....been to CA, KY, and several places in OHjust since April....did filming on the Swift legend back in Feb…. and willfinish up in October…those Indian silver mines are more closely tied to Swiftthat we think! Seems some of our friends for this forum are doing the Stealththing…quiet is as quiet does…haha

Looks like you've been busy. I've wondered what happened to you, as I haven't seen you on here for awhile. Finding some good stuff, I hope.

The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Im still around here in my end of Ky... as Curtis says "Having the time of my life" hehe... how was New Mexico my friend, any luck? Give me a shout when you get some free time (on the phone).. I am ready to get together as soon as you guys make it back to Grayson.. working on some good leads and waiting for the snakes to retreat.. Hope everyone else from the Forum is faring well.. Take care guys...

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has all the treasure been found?? It seems nothing much is going on here anymore. This forum used to be pretty active. Hope everyone is doing alright.
I used to come to this site quite often. I was helping out a friend I had met through this forum. You may remember Swiftsearcher (Scott) He arubtly pulled his post and vanished. Reason...the local masons framed him (for having bomb making materials) and threw him into jail for getting too close to their booty. Scott was enthusiastic, a veteran and upstanding member of society. Just a guy persuing a hobby, much like you and I. We would be on the phone together and you could tell that his phones were tapped. He had people on horseback following him, aircraft hovering over his house. The local masons would load up in a vehicle and try to intimidate him with a show of force and automatic weapons.

Scott, called me and told me to stop what I was doing. That they (the masons) had ruined his life. If anything his warning made me push harder for the truth. I am not a fan of those who bully or intimidate others. Especially when it comes to dealing with those people or groups whom lack integrity.

I have documented everything for the past 4 years, with photos, gps coordinates and video footage. These items are with a friend whom is also a reporter for a NBC affiliate. I had to make him swear not to go public with this until my demise or if I was framed. A good friend whom helped me out tremendously when starting out on my endeavors cut off communication with me recently because I now always have a few trusted friends go on my "outings" with me. And he knows that I will go public with all I have learned if I was framed like Scott.

Some of you may be wondering why I didnt post this under KGC. But Scott thought that he was on the Swift trail when he met up with the lowlife trash that framed him.

I dont post near as much as I used to, the closer one gets to the truth the less one wants to talk about it. I know that I am not alone...Steve

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought he got caught making a pipe bomb. Why were the Masons there following him? I'm a Mason and we don't hunt treasure.

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you suggesting all masons don't have integrity? Do you think any of us actually believe this Davinci Code fantasy you are putting before us? If you honestly believe that swift searcher was being followed, phone tapped and had air craft hover over his house you are as delusional as he was. Did the Masons do that as well? I'd love to meet these masons because they must be members of a super rich lodge, because most lodges like mine fundraise just to buy Christmas presents for families who can't do it on their own. You probably believe all the nonsense about masons controlling the government and being responsible for the Kennedy assassination. Ok I'm done ranting now.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you suggesting all masons don't have integrity? Do you think any of us actually believe this Davinci Code fantasy you are putting before us? If you honestly believe that swift searcher was being followed, phone tapped and had air craft hover over his house you are as delusional as he was. Did the Masons do that as well? I'd love to meet these masons because they must be members of a super rich lodge, because most lodges like mine fundraise just to buy Christmas presents for families who can't do it on their own. You probably believe all the nonsense about masons controlling the government and being responsible for the Kennedy assassination. Ok I'm done ranting now.
No I am by not by any means sterertyping all masons. That was not my intent at all. As with most organizations all whom belong are not privy to all of the organizational knowledge. I believe that is why you have several different levels to your organization.

I will share an experience that recently happened to me. In June I took my first step into a masonic lodge. A fellow soldier that I work with is a mason and his lodge was providing a conceal and carry class. This is a very small lodge in a small rural town. When we broke for snacks I wondered around the lodge eyeing the decor. In a glass display case by the front door, on display all by itself was a book on Albert Pike. I think he was considered the father of masonry, please correct me if I am wrong. But Pike is also said to have been the treasurer of the KGC. I thought that this was interesting and although not proving anything I filed this information away as another curiosity. After lunch we all went to the head masons house for the actual qualification of firing the weapons. Immediately upon turning on the dirt road to this location, I started seeing the trees, rocks and clues that I have been following for years. The clues took us to the masons house and were readily visible on his property adjacent to where we were qualifying on the range. My mason friend knew of my hobby, and I pointed out the clues to him. He just whispered to me to be very quiet and keep it to myself because this family was very deep into the masons. This was apparent because back at the lodge the same family name was painted on the wall going back several generations.

I am just sharing my experience. I actually wish that I had never started on this journey. I do not care if anyone believes me, nor am I trying to sway anybodys opinion. My experience you can discard as those of a delusional paranoid old soldier suffering from PTSD or file away in your memory bank for perhaps a later date......Steve

Last edited:
OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for jumping the gun; I thought you were targeting me because I'm a Mason with your comments in your previous post. No big deal. Take care and good luck in your searches.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies, I should have worded it quite differently. I see how you came to your conclusion. My bad! Take care, Steve

Last edited:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Steve, not getting on your case but Scott has been completely unmasked on this board. You must be the last of his supporters or
you did not read Melungeon's post.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve, not getting on your case but Scott has been completely unmasked on this board. You must be the last of his supporters or
Lastleg, I had never met Scott in person. We built up quite a repoir over the phone. I was trying to help him in his search. I will do a little more research into the unmasking. I have always had a respect for your post. I dont get on here much anymore the new format is confusing to me. I tried to delete my last post and cant even figure out how to do that. lol Take care and thanks for the information...Steve

Last edited:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Steve, all the best to you my friend. SS was a loose cannon. Life was not exciting enough so he invented harmful ways to
get the attention he desired. I would not worry about any frameups. Just his imagination working overtime.

K

Kentucky Kache

"Unmasked" means someone said what you wanted to hear about the guy. You used a similar word on another thread to say that someone had proved a certain treasure story to be false. Whether or not that treasure story is true, the story was not proved, one way or the other. You just heard what you wanted to hear and that, for you, was the end of the story. That seems to be what you're doing here, as well.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I was boots on the ground with Scot . Survailance , phone tapping , and mail tampering are real deals in this case . No dreams , just fact .
I backed out of it because of the relative worth to me and mine vs what I might have to continue to put on the line .

I'm out of it . There is something there that folks with more money than we have thought that we were too close to .

K

Kentucky Kache

So, lastleg, am I still a slow learner? You just hear what you want to hear.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
I want to hear if you read all of Scott's posts and the one Curtis posted and Melungeon's statement of facts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread