Detector(s) used
GTI2500, GTAX550, MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO,
PROPOINTER, GARRETT AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully lying in the back trunk of a Caddy somewhere :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing7: "Good evening. Our top story tonight relates to a dead man wearing a cheap, spandex super hero uniform found in the trunk of a car. Apparently he was clutching what appears to be a metal detection unit in his left hand. In his right hand he was tightly gripping what onlookers could only describe as an old, crusty, braided hair cent. Now here's Dick with the weather" :icon_sunny:

We only roast the ones we love, like, barely tolerate :laughing7:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
outdoors said:
I know that Iron Patch has stopped posting because of things he did not like about certain topics and certain people but miss his
knowledge on the explorer machines and all his input he had to offer about this hobby.... maybe he will start posting again
(someday).... just dont walk away :walk:
He just posted here on the Minelab forum on Sept,16..........scrool down and open your eyes...... And he posted on todays finds today.......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outdoors said:
I know that Iron Patch has stopped posting because of things he did not like about certain topics and certain people

?

Nothing was said to me.

IP Dosn't seem the type anyway

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
outdoors said:
I know that Iron Patch has stopped posting because of things he did not like about certain topics and certain people

?

Nothing was said to me.

News to me too! :laughing7:

Sometimes I post for a while about detectors but then get sick or it because I'm more interested in teh finds. Definitely has nothing to do with anyone else.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
jeff of pa said:
outdoors said:

?

Nothing was said to me.

News to me too! :laughing7:

Sometimes I post for a while about detectors but then get sick or it because I'm more interested in teh finds. Definitely has nothing to do with anyone else.

Lol, IP did someone get your panties, err tights in a bunch :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread