Where is it!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figures. Someone bought something for $6 and of course I can't find where it's at. A small tiny sterling necklace clasp. What a night I'm having! I thought i was organized. Part of me is mad while the rest of me laughs like a crazy mad man! Awe, it will turn up after I tell him I can't find it.

#im a mess
#my room is a disaster.

image-1389958232.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold something once and had to give the guy his money back. I still have not found that item to this day.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep all my "smalls" in baggies inside a old metal box.

I used to keep something in baggies and metal box when I was a teenager...

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to have this very same problem. But now, every book on gets put in a box that has a paper with all the books that are in the box. Same with other items. All get boxed with a label. Something sales, I take it out of the box and cross it off. No more lost items!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. Found it. There's getting your money's worth. 9.99 with $3 shipping. Sterling enamel dove. .3 grams.

image-23400090.jpg

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too embarrassed to post my mess. but i've had the same thing happen with large items.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why you take pics then pack it in the shipping box waiting for the buyer so you just have to throe the label on it. Geez newbies

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why you take pics then pack it in the shipping box waiting for the buyer so you just have to throe the label on it. Geez newbies

What about when someone buys 2-10 things at a time? I sell a lot of small stuff like that. Sometimes someone will go on a shopping spree! I only wrap once its paid for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread