Where is Kentucky gold

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know where is gold in Kentucky?. I have panned in just about every stream around E town and Green county. So far nothing, but i'll keep trying as long as i believe. Where there is a glimmer of hope the dream will survive. Maybe just maybe the next stream will be the one! I would also like to know if any one metal detects around caves. I haven't found any on my own and would like to meet someone who has. Most of my treasure hunting is done in K Y but occasionally i go to Indiana & Tenn,.:hello:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iv heard of people finding gold in KY but I cant member what county's...there could still be gold in those creeks you have already went to, you just didnt find it yet...I know here in Indiana you have to dig DEEP, to even see color. I did the same as you and sampled EVERY creek in a 100 mile circle...and nothing then I did it again and dug real deep where I thought the creek WAS years ago and WOOOHOOO color....it was a old gravel bar 30-40 feet from the creek but that is where the creek USE to be...not the creek you see now.....keep looking and try digging deeper peace:BangHead:

OP
OP

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go to Michigan every once in awhile, i might give you a shout out next time i go. If it has any thing to do with M D or treasure hunting i'm all for it. Have you ever herd about the bank robbery money hid in a rock pile on hwy 6 out of lapaz indiana?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread