Where is the July 12 silver/gold COT analysis?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I have not seen any of the usual gold/silver pundits put their spin on the latest COT numbers. I am surprised by this since they usually have something posted by the Monday or so following the release. On silver, the commercials dumped both long and short positions, but dumped much more shorts, thus following with their several week trend on adding longs/reducing shorts.

If anyone has seen any analysis of last weeks COT numbers please post a link if possible.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not seen any of the usual gold/silver pundits put their spin on the latest COT numbers. I am surprised by this since they usually have something posted by the Monday or so following the release. On silver, the commercials dumped both long and short positions, but dumped much more shorts, thus following with their several week trend on adding longs/reducing shorts.

If anyone has seen any analysis of last weeks COT numbers please post a link if possible.

Jim

best I could do Jim, Charlie

COT Silver Report - July 12, 2013 | SilverSeek.com

OR

COT Gold, Silver and US Dollar Index Report - July 12, 2013

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

Thanks Charlie for posting. I don't know why there has been no discussion of last weeks COT numbers by the usual pundits like TF, Silverdoc, Harvey Organ, etc. Usually those guys explain what is going on with the numbers, etc. Maybe they are waiting to see this Friday's numbers?

Did you hear the interview with Mr. Kaye (the guy from Hong Kong)? Pretty amazing info.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread