Where to buy metal detectors in north Alabama?

quest

Greenie
Dec 5, 2008
Madison County, AL
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know of any local dealers near you. You can contact Joe (USA) here on the forum for info. He's a great dealer of Tesoro's.

XL-PRO PRO

Sep 18, 2008
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
Try Jims Sewing Center in Fayetteville Tn or Lost & Found Treasures in Lynchburg Tn.Both are excellent Whites dealers.DBULL

didgmike

Greenie
Feb 5, 2007
powhatan, VA just outside of richmond
Detector(s) used
minelab musketeer xs
there is a coin shop off of bob wallace or drake and s.parkway that sells whites detectors. They have the higher end ones and Wileys outdoors has the prizm series. I caught wileys during one of their sales and got a prizm II out the door for under $150. that detector served me very well for my first and is recommended for that area's soil.

Mike

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Quest, if your willing to take a little drive to Tuscaloosa, Southern Treasures has all brands and is a distributor for metal detectors. You will find no better selection outside of Kelly Co and the good thing about that is you can test them all and ask all the questions you want and he will show you how to use it. He is on the web at southertreasures.com and is a great guy to deal with. He is open during the week but if you and only get there on the weekend you will need to call for an appointment.

Hope this helps!

Tim

spunky391

Dec 16, 2010
quest said:
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy my 1st metal detector and was wanting to know if there was anyplace in the area to look, shop, and buy from.
Or is my only option to buy from a on-line store? If I have to by on-line whats the best place to buy from?
I'm in Huntsville.

Thanks for your Help.

I know it's probably to late, cause of the date and all. But off of Bob Wallace, not sure where though.....there's a white's metal detector store, where you can buy one at. That's what I'm doing Saturday. I live in Huntsville also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread