Where would you focus?

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple days ago I posted two pics and was fortunate to have them dowsed. The initial search of one of the areas has shown the results of the dowsing to be 100% accurate (Each highlighted area has yielded hits while no other area has given up anything). With this in mind I would like to request some help with another area. The pic below is of an area I hike regularly and have researched a bit. There is a well documented history of Native American and early settler activity throughout the entire area of the photo. I'm interested in both metal detecting and regular searching for artifacts. As an FYI, there is a large creek to the north of the photo, but I am unaware of any running water within the image itself. It is also a view of the western side of a small mountain. Thanks for the help!

SMT.JPG

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here the lighter red or pink is surface stuff down to 1-2 ft deep, dark red down to 4-5 ft deep but could be non-metallic artifacts also. Large green circles most likely Native American, smaller green possibly settler.....green for archaeological including non-metallic.

Attachments

• SMT-ShadowLine.JPG
    SMT-ShadowLine.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 85

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread