Wheres Gman?

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Re: Where's Gman?

I'm wondering the same thing. Mabey he got so into CRHing that he went crazy and got thrown into an asylum...

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Maybe he is a "G-Man" and they have called him up to service in the One's vision of New World Order(?).

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've been around.

Since June I have been extremely busy at work on nights I didn't have my kids...many late nights where I haven't gotten home until well after midnight..sometimes as late as 4 AM. Try mixing in going running and having a social life (as meager as its been the past 6 months) and with the 14 to 16 hour days there just isn't a lot of time for posting or reading posts.

I scan the titles of the posts at work and occasionally will open some, but I only do my tracking stuff from home and I am way behind on that...I think I have 5 or 6 full page lists of posts to go through and update the tracking list (back to mid september I believe right now). I have still been trying to keep up with my normal buy, search, dump cycle but struggling to keep up with the searching and dumping aspects at times (especially with pennies). I have skipped some pick ups just because I didn't have time.

I try to post results at least once a month when I finish everything I picked up that month. If I happen to catch up, I will post then as well.

Hoping to catch up on the tracking list by the end of the year... :P

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, nice to know you're still around, Good Luck, and I hope things improve...

HH
-GC

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldencoin said:
Well, nice to know you're still around, Good Luck, and I hope things improve...

HH
-GC

They should. The project I have been working all these extra hours on should finish final testing and be officially available next week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread