Which banks use Brinks, Garda, Loomis?

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks are notoriously secretive about this. Just try to ask them. "Oh we can't tell you that because of SECURITY" As if that armored truck blocking traffic, and 2 guys with guns, and one guy dragging a handtruck loaded with cash, coins and my weekly order of 2 boxes of halves are all invisible. I could park outside every bank in town and sit there all day to figure it out.

Since I don't wanna do that. Can we get everyone to chime in with info you have on this? I realize it may not be the same all over but still useful.

I'll start: My friend who works in BOA told me they use Garda. I wish I knew about Chase.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
The banks are notoriously secretive about this. Just try to ask them. "Oh we can't tell you that because of SECURITY" As if that armored truck blocking traffic, and 2 guys with guns, and one guy dragging a handtruck loaded with cash, coins and my weekly order of 2 boxes of halves are all invisible. I could park outside every bank in town and sit there all day to figure it out. Since I don't wanna do that. Can we get everyone to chime in with info you have on this? I realize it may not be the same all over but still useful. I'll start: My friend who works in BOA told me they use Garda. I wish I knew about Chase.
its different for everyone dawg. Sometime Bank of America in my area orders brinks other times it's Garda.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can pretty much help you realize how little if any everyone stating what banks in their area uses what service. Unless you also live in that town, the info is all but useless.

The BOAs in my town use Loomis.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I use a bunch of BoA's in my area, each one serviced by someones different.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep different service for different banks in my area

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know if it was just a weird thing, or if its common...But the BoA by my work uses Brinks (saw the truck in the parking lot)....but the one by my house was Garda...I dont know if its because of different cities or what...or is a Brinks truck was lost at the first bank..lol

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks are notoriously secretive about this. Just try to ask them. "Oh we can't tell you that because of SECURITY" As if that armored truck blocking traffic, and 2 guys with guns, and one guy dragging a handtruck loaded with cash, coins and my weekly order of 2 boxes of halves are all invisible. I could park outside every bank in town and sit there all day to figure it out.

Since I don't wanna do that. Can we get everyone to chime in with info you have on this? I realize it may not be the same all over but still useful.

I'll start: My friend who works in BOA told me they use Garda. I wish I knew about Chase.

Best way to find out is to buy a roll or two from a teller at each bank in your area. Dimes or nickels work best. Sounds obvious but I had the same question myself when I started. Also get to find out which banks are more friendly to crh'ers this way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread