Which model would you buy right now with $1200.00

Marvin Lee

Jun 6, 2011
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro U-Max / New MineLab Etrac / Garret Pro pointer
I currently own a Tesoro Silver U-Max........, and Garret Pro Pointer. But I need more! Ive out grown the U-Max :read2: I want to get the Whites new Vx3 but not sure yet. My question is ???? What model would you buy with an extra $1200.00 to spend. Im hooked for life so I better get a good one. I want to able to locate coins, relics, gold and so forth. Any suggestions would be swell. Marvin, In Idaho.

Attachments

• IMG_10775x7 copy.jpg
    IMG_10775x7 copy.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 274

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Contact Mike @ woodland. and talk to him, he'll steer you in to the direction that is best for what your hunting for... good luck man. HH

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most manufacturers have a pretty good machine that will work for you. I agree as I would call Mike at Woodland Detectors as well. He will ask you questions and steer you in the right choice that will work best for you.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You left out the important info. What are you looking for, dept or discrimination ? Frank

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello:
Hey Marvin. You made the right choice going with the Etrac you purchased from us today! You will be very pleased on how much silver that machine will find. Like I mentioned over the phone, when it arrives call me and I will give you a tutorial and settings~!

Mike

OP
OP
Marvin Lee

Marvin Lee

Jun 6, 2011
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro U-Max / New MineLab Etrac / Garret Pro pointer
Oh Yes, it was a good decision. I would say a wise investment that will pay :hello2:$$$$$$

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread