Which of you actually know the origin of the Beale Inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
faze . . . phase . . . who notices? The Police, that's who. Uh . . sir . . you said faze, right? Did you mean
to say phase or did you mean fuzz? Cuz it you meant fuzz we got a problem.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What is the relationship between csa and the DOI,just curious

As follows: The Inner Committee met at the Arlington in 1882, to discuss how to use VARIOUS "stories" of WESTERN ADVENTURE & stories of finding GOLD, mining GOLD... OUT WEST! Since the MAJORITY of the Inner Committee were ex-REBELS, the DOI by TJ was utilized & aimed at Abe, during the CONFEDERATE WAR... the Hutter Bros & JB Ward (cousins) play-acted these earlier stories at their grandpa's (JB Risque) farm & then utilized them as a "cover" story in the BEALE PAPERS. Even grandpa Risque's duel with Thomas Beale, Sr. was used as part of the story. Grandpa Risque was an attorney in Fincastle, Va. (defending Julia HANCOCK, at her father's request); she was a DIRECT descendant from JOHN HANCOCK, who SIGNED the DOI. NOW! The "story" & letters (coded) are MORE important than the Beale Cipher # 1 & Beale Cipher # 3, which are USELESS... just RUSES. NO ONE can/will solve 'em... and NEVER WILL. PV was correct in his last book on the "Beale" Treasure... Confederate Treasure Coverup a NOVEL/FACTION: fiction based on FACTS. If you know LOCAL history like I do... you can decipher who is who & what happened to the $$$$$$$$$$$. It was buried, invested, & utilized for CONSTRUCTION/RE-CONSTRUCTION, after the CONFEDERATE WAR...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Yea,yea, heard it before,lol...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Reb, at least you and I agree on one issue, "there likely is no treasure to be found."

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you guys got it figured out, goodluck

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"Scoop", YOU need to go to the TIKI BAR, for "time-out"; STOP ATTACKING us (CSA Theory)! Just continue on with YOUR "French Connection" & History "lesson"; I have seen NOTHING yet to "excite" me to look into it. AND! In 1885, it may well be that "BP" was released in the Lynchburg, VIRGINIA "area" to see if ANYONE else also knew of the "Beale" Treasure; FACTS: during WWII, NSA agents WERE "on the streets" of Lynchburg, Va. asking ppl what THEY knew... NOTHING! SO! NSA knew SOMETHING in the 1940's. 1952: George Hart, Jr. released THE HART PAPERS; 1964: GOLD IN THOSE HILLS was released by Pauline Innis (starting the modern days "search"); 1987: Peter Viemeister released THE BEALE TREASURE: A HISTORY of a MYSTERY; 1997: THE BEALE TREASURE; NEW HISTORY of a MYSTERY by PV; THE KEY & OTHER books/CD Books by LOCAL authors; & FINALLY, by PV, CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit ... Confederate Treasure Coverup WHERE are YOUR books for YOUR "French Connection" & REVISED "History" lessons... wanna read 'em.

Settle down Rebel....I will find the Beale treasure next, and then we will have proof! the code used is an exact cipher to what we are already using to uncover K.G.C. Maps and............just relax my friend the truth will come out in the wash, it always does.

L.C.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Settle down Rebel....I will find the Beale treasure next, and then we will have proof! the code used is an exact cipher to what we are already using to uncover K.G.C. Maps and............just relax my friend the truth will come out in the wash, it always does.

L.C.

That's what they said 125 years ago. Not so much as a nugget has ever showed up. :laughing7:

OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Don Bruno_20141112_0001.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll never sell "some of" these guys that the French had any part in any of it. I don't care how much you show them. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread