cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't mention the location of the coins and jewelry but I think the ones best suited to finding them on land is the White's V3i and the Minelab E-trac according to what I've read. The new Minelab CTX3030 is also getting good reviews but maybe a little early to tell if it's worth the extra cash. If those coins and jewelry are in the water than I'd used the Minelab Excalibur or the CTX3030. I have the Excalibur and it works great! JW Fishers makes some nice machines too but I never could afford to own one. I know people who do and they like them very much.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
If money was no issue??? That would be nice... well how about a ground penetrating radar??? at $20-50.000 USD that would make one good coin shooter... JAJAJAJA

Anyway, getting a little more serious, I think that it is a matter of personal preference.
Top of line detectors like:
Whites V3i
Minelabs Etrac or 3030
Fisher F75
are among the best out there.
I chose the V3i because I like the whites detectors and once I tried one I didn't want to try any other, that was what I wanted. Also the costumer service of white is the best on the market so you can't go wrong, and it is made in USA and not from the other side of the world that if you need to send it in for a repair you need to wait one month to get it back.

But you can't go wrong with any of the top of line detectors out there.
Choose one...

OP
OP
3lysium87

3lysium87

Greenie
May 27, 2012
Freeport MI
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using my fathers Minelab Explorer XS lately and I have used a GTA 500 For awhile now. I looked at the XP Dues but after reading the reviews by real people it sounded like a gimmick. Then I looked at the Garrett GTI 2500 and the Whites V3I and both seem like the way to go. I plan on getting one or the other by the end of August. I am just unsure of which one. I figured I had missed something else and hoped it would pop up with this vague question. Thanks for you input guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread