Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Whistling Kites "spread their wing on 3 Durham's in 2 countries

Hi all, Yep that old boot is still here. LoL I don,t have to ask "whats been happening" i can see :happysmiley:

This year i have decided to get out of the local area and enjoy other places. My little sister is working in the UK for a while and a new friend from work took her out to his family farm in the Durham County Area . They spent the week-end there and did a little hunting. I got this hammered coin from her on her return . Got home sick and cme back for a few weeks. Thats one hammered that crusader didn,t get . LoL I don,t know much about old english kings but i think the coin is a London penny Edward 1 [127?]

Well myself i been to the Durham OX on Loddon River about 100 miles from home . Hunted a farm and got a couple of silvers Sixpence and Shilling.

Last week-end i was invited to go to another gold feild and try my luck.Yes you guess right . The Durham Gold Lead part of the Rutherglen-Chilten gold feild. Stayed a place called Cornish town. Nice area with lots of vineyards and hills .No i don,t drink wine. Yuck yuck

Well its autum here and i have a few bushes and shrubs to cut back for the wife and i will get back to my local sites later this afternoon.

By the whistling kite is one of the medium size birds of prey but will also scavenage . Can turn on dime in heavy forrested area. Clever they roam in pairs and seem to hang around when i,m out hunting . No sure if its the md or they are waiting for some prey i might flush out, by beening there.

tinpan

Upvote 0
OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to post my pics and guess what i don,t know what happen . It use to be easy . Well what do i do now and some wonder why we are are not happy with the new format. I,m no a computer head i,m a treasure hunter Get it

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions