Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beach Hunting is very therapeutic for me .. both physically and mentally. Today was especially good. Nice cool breezes and walking in the sand. I start at 6:30 PM and work until sunset. Most of the people were already leaving by 7:00 PM and the .. finding was easy.

I got interrupted by a frantic young lady. I thought car keys but it was a ring she lost in the tot lot at the swings. She said it was silver and I said those are easy.

No signals at the front of the swings so I went behind a bit. A signal of 30. I told her it was probably not her ring but when it rattled in the scoop she whooped! It WAS her ring and definitely NOT silver. I told her it was white gold (or possibly platinum). She said it was from her mom and she didn't know it was not silver. She offered me a reward as I was walking away...I didn't see how much and I told her it was enough FUN to find and no reward was necessary. And that was really true..gave me such a nice fuzzy feeling.

Other than clad I didn't find my own ring this time out. Best find was a 1949D wheat cent (I like them!).

Photo is of a silver ring I found back on the 12th. At first I thought it was some sort of a ring insert due to the clasp. But the clasp opens to reveal LOVE. Neat ring. #33 in my 36 spot ring case.

HH Joe

Attachments

• Love Ring sm.jpg
    Love Ring sm.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 499
Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so glad you found it for her, since it was her moms it really meant a lot to her!

That is a neat silver ring I never saw one like that before, when I first saw it I thought thats not a ring and how ugly if so, but then opened I started thinking well that is cool and since then its grown on me so its not ugly any more its a unique orginal. You should try to research it to see if it was custom made or who designs them.

I think we all should get these made except they should say treasurenet in them.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a awesome feeling I am sure great job, you did us all proud. I am sure she will tell that story over & over throughout her life.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread