Whites 2013 Calendar Contest!

cbrewer

Mar 31, 2010
Oregon
White's 2013 Calendar Contest!

It is that time of year again and we would like to invite everyone to submit entries for the 2013 Calendar. We are looking for great photos of where you hunt, you and your detector, your finds, etc.

Here are the details:

1. The main photo should be a scenic, outdoor shot whenever possible. It should be horizontal (landscape) - to fill an 11 x 8 1/2 page. You can be in the photo, or your detector, or your finds.
2. Some close-ups of your finds are helpful.
3. Photos don't need to be professional, but should be as high resolution as your camera will allow. Camera phone images will not work.
4. Send several options if you're unsure. More is definitely better!
5. Finally, be creative!

Submissions chosen for the calendar will receive White's Accessory Certificates, complimentary calendar, and most important, bragging rights for the entire year!

To see a PDF of the 2012 calendar, click the PDF attached below.
http://whiteselectronics.com/images/...endar_2012.pdf

Send your entries to:
[email protected]

OR

Mail a CD or DVD to:
White's 2013 Calendar
White's Electronics
1011 Pleasant Valley Road
Sweet Home, OR 97386

Photo's submitted after November will be saved for 2014.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Twelve fantasy pictures will be picked. So go at it boys and girls.

K

Kentucky Kache

Submitted 4 pics. They didn't have me, or any finds in them...just an area where I hunt. It's a beautiful place.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man I'm in, that would be a dream come true.to have your finds on a calendar. smile-en holding a 5900 no, mxt, wait surf-master,I mean one of the classics.I would dig this real deep hole with a little man from china sticking his arm out holding the other end of my find.and all have that Benny hill puzzled look on my face,holding one of my white's detector

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
liftloop said:
man I'm in, that would be a dream come true.to have your finds on a calendar. smile-en holding a 5900 no, mxt, wait surf-master,I mean one of the classics.I would dig this real deep hole with a little man from china sticking his arm out holding the other end of my find.and all have that Benny hill puzzled look on my face,holding one of my white's detector

Alright don't anyone steal this idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread