💵 FOR SALE Whites Beach Hunter I D 9.5 inch Coil first $500.00 owns it Pay Pal only Please

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beach Hunter I D  (1).JPG Beach Hunter I D  (2).JPG Beach Hunter I D  (3).JPG Beach Hunter I D  (4).JPG Beach Hunter I D  (5).JPG Beach Hunter I D  (6).JPG First $500.00 owns it plus shipping... Lower 48 only
Up for auction is a used White's Beach Hunter Id beach and surf metal detector. Water proof up to 25 feet. Works great either on the dry or wet sand and in the water. Beach Hunter ID has a 9.5 inch coil Recently sent it into White's for a complete orver haul new O-Ring, Mother Board,and coil. Headphones are like new... Basically this machine is new inside....I have used this machine only a few times and have done very well with it...This machine has scratches here and there but dosn't effect the overall performance... Please check pictures.....If you have any questions please E-Mail me....
Included with this auction are....
Aluminum Hand Sand scoop, Plastic hardened trowel, zipper bag for your finds and a coil cover for protection against rocks...
This a Dual Frequency metal detector: Providing optimum detection on the dry or wet sand and in the water.
Two Search Modes: Toggle between All-Metal and Motion Discrimination for easy pinpointing and versatility.
3 Controls - Threshold, Sensitivity, and Ground.: You have total control over the types of sand you are hunting...
Salt and Freshwater... This metal detector has versatility for all kinds of beach hunting.
Drop-in "AA" battery system: and battery test. Up to 20 hrs of hunting.
Target ID at it's easiest: Three high intensity color coded LED's pair up with three distinctive audio tones to help you easily ID your detected target - Iron, Jewelry, or Coins. Hear it and see it!
Waterproof: Down to 25 feet.
Headphones: Hardwired into the unit.
Directions and Manual can be donloaded at the Whites website.....Ask about a buy it now......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions