Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill Mods.

jhen999

Apr 17, 2014
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to do a lot of metal detecting back in the 80,s with my Dad..we both had Whites 5000 D,s , but I got away from it for years, about 4 years ago got back into to it with a Whites MTX...didn't like it to much, I was used to just Hearing the sound that the old 5000,s put out and had a lot of luck with it, so I picked up a Whites Classic 3 with Mr Bill Mods. Just getting use to it the last few days, I live in the Gold county of California, a lot of what I call Hot Rocks here, so the detector chatters a lot but still can pick up the coin sounds. Any one have any experience with the Classic 3, is there anything I can do about the chatter or is that the way they work...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Red hot.jpg

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard
pirates.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread