Greenie
Feb 1, 2016
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Coin Master Pro help...

I'm hoping someone can educate me on using my Coin Master Pro. I've had it for about a month now and really enjoy using my machine. BUT... I haven't been able to figure the machine out 100% yet. One common problem is when I swing one way I get a tone, when I swing back the other way I get a different tone. If I walk in a circle over the target swinging back and forth, I don't always get a signal. Secondly, I zero in on the target and dig but the target winds up being a couple of inches outside of the hole. Any information/advice would be greatly appreciated. BTW, since I started digging I have found $5 and change, all in clad. Nothing to brag about yet, but then again, where I live it's kinda hard to dig most old sites.

markt67

Dec 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got one going on 4 years try nicking down sense 1 barrel and slowing your swing this machine likes a little slower swing speed I run mine 2 or 3 bars down on sens. Pin pointing I go in 2 direction some times I'd is different at 90 degrees not to often though. The pin point on mine is directly under the shafts hope this helps .it's a really nice machine once you learn how to make the small adjustments for your type of hunting. Happy hunting. . Mark t

OP
OP
J

jcp1960

Greenie
Feb 1, 2016
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appreciate the link. Thank you.

OP
OP
J

jcp1960

Greenie
Feb 1, 2016
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Market, thank you for the tips. Will give them a try on my next trip out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions