Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800,White MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's no difference.
And in case it ever comes up, the 300mm and super 12 are the same coils, as well.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ur gonna have lots of finds with the 10dd coil I liked it a lot especially out at the celler holes it does very well & goes deep. I recently started using the sef coils havent looked back since I do at least recommend looking into them there like a super charged dd coils

HDRK11

Feb 3, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal, MXT, Tejon & Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put the D2 on my MXT and it puts the detector on another level!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put the D2 on my MXT and it puts the detector on another level!

It does its a great coil I was very surprised using the sef over dd really its even more super charged

HDRK11

Feb 3, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal, MXT, Tejon & Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who sells the SEF besides Kellyco? My 6x10 seems to have bit the dust and I had considered trying the 6x9 SEF, but I would like to support a smaller dealer.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who sells the SEF besides Kellyco? My 6x10 seems to have bit the dust and I had considered trying the 6x9 SEF, but I would like to support a smaller dealer.

Kellyco is the only authorized dealer for them only other way is used from like eBay or something, I definitely recommend em awesome depth,seperation in trash & iron, & also very well with EMI to

ulagan28

Greenie
Aug 1, 2013
It's very MD. I using about 1yr+ for beach hunthing. I found alot of coins,junks and golds. You chose correct one. Wellcome to surf pi dual field world.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's very MD. I using about 1yr+ for beach hunthing. I found alot of coins,junks and golds. You chose correct one. Wellcome to surf pi dual field world.

Um what r u talkin about? Surf Pi was never mentiond just curious there was talk on 2,coils a dd & a sef just curious

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions