Whites DFX or Garrett GTI2500?(looking for golddddd}

JohnnyThunders

May 10, 2005
Well i was thinking of getting the Garrett 2500 Pro at $879 but I would like to take the machine when i go away on vacation to Calif and seach for gold in the northern parts of calif.So I am looking for a detector thats good on the beach and looking for coins on the east coast but want it if i want to look for nuggets...
Woman on the phone from KellyCo.com told me that i am better off getting the Whites DFX because its a dual coil and it also has a program in it to seach for Gold where the garrett does not and it also goes a bit deeper as the people from Kellyco says....
So maybe now i am leaning with the whites unless some of yea good folks tell me different...
Thought the whites would be bad taking it to a beach and getting sand in it and mosture because its made out of metal as where the garrett is plastic...JohnnyT

Upvote 0

Willy

The link takes you to the field test section of the Lost Treasure website. All you have to do then is click on Minelab USA and then on the Eureka Gold field test. The reason I didn't just copy & paste is because it's copyrighted material & it's illegal to do so without the expressed permission of the owner. Generally, nothing much is made of it, but why tempt fate. ...Willy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread