whites dfx settings

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look in the owners manual, I believe they have all the configs listed in a spread sheet type layout so you can compare them. I have over written all the EEPROM presets with my own configs that work for my area and the way I like to hunt. These "Programs" are just configs.. they are not magic and after you learn what all the setting do, you will have a couple of your won and just tweak as you go..
For instance I hunt mostly in 15kHz only due to EMI, I like tone ID, VCO on, ratchet off, normalize off, discrimination wide open -88 > +95 accepted (discriminate by tone but listen to it all) Things that get adjusted for each site would be AC/DC/PAG/Filters/Sweep/recovery/frequency

Manual
http://www.whiteselectronics.com/me...es/d/f/dfx_and_dfx_300_instruction_manual.pdf

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread