Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eddie Lomax

May 10, 2008
Central South Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Machines- Metal Detecting, Privy Digging, Arrowheads, Prospecting, Catfishing, Harley Riding
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two pair of the Royal GT's and I like them. Others on here think you have to spend $100-$200 dollars for phones or they're no good. To each his own. Keep in mind that you can get Royals for $33 including shipping so you may want to get something more expensive from them while you can and pay for the phones out of pocket.

OP
OP
texjim

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats pretty funny that you can get them for 33 dollars they have them listed for 49.95, i bought the lesche digger the other day from the store i deal with i paid 39 dollars and in the catalog they have it listed for 49.95. thanks for you help. Jim

Eddie Lomax

May 10, 2008
Central South Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Machines- Metal Detecting, Privy Digging, Arrowheads, Prospecting, Catfishing, Harley Riding
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texjim said:
thats pretty funny that you can get them for 33 dollars they have them listed for 49.95, i bought the lesche digger the other day from the store i deal with i paid 39 dollars and in the catalog they have it listed for 49.95. thanks for you help. Jim

I buy everything from Clevenger's, 800-999-9147, and have for years. Royals are $28 + $5 shipping.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I was at a whites dealer and he had a set of ..Whites royal GT head phones new for $14.95 and i bought them. There book has them listed at $49.95 but that is the ..mrsp .. dealers sell them for $39.00 or less...

OP
OP
texjim

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting