whites matrix m6 any good

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya buddy. :laughing7:
You just need to present her with a nice ring you found and then you'll find her cutting the grass so you can go metal detect. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with the M6 as it is a decent machine that gets better the more you know it. I would do fine at a beach so long as you knew it might have trouble staying stable in the wet saltwater sand. It is best to GB on the dry and again when you get into the wet sand and lower sens on the wet.

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/whites-electronics-matrix-m6

Good luck and have fun.
Sandman

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I hear ya buddy. :laughing7:
You just need to present her with a nice ring you found and then you'll find her cutting the grass so you can go metal detect. :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with the M6 as it is a decent machine that gets better the more you know it. I would do fine at a beach so long as you knew it might have trouble staying stable in the wet saltwater sand. It is best to GB on the dry and again when you get into the wet sand and lower sens on the wet.

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/whites-electronics-matrix-m6

Good luck and have fun.
Sandman
thanks

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
m m, You won't be dissapointed with the M-6!!!!!!!!!!! Simple/ Very effective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless HH Chris

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey,metal mania

budget wise yes,
It can tell the different between hot rocks and good targets.
it will over load if the ground is to hot telling you to drop a gear there to many curves in the road.
many option with that detector as far as loops go analog digital is the way to go.lots of information on the screen.
lots of people love that machine they wouldn't trade there's for three other detectors.
you can tell seven ways with that detector
1. wears the beep and the pin point are they in the same spot.
2.how high you lift the loop over the spot.
3.were does the detector first find the target ,and were does it end for the size of the target.
4.vdi number
5.icon
6.probability bar.
7.tone i.d.
A home run in my book.

liftloop

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
without any brand loyalty.... my M6, AT-Pro, or Minelab 505....

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks very much for the concise informative information u guys rock :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread