Whites MD exebition coming to local school in P.R.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
White's MD exebition coming to local school in P.R.

My local university has given me too much excuses and red tape for me to reinstall a 2nd try of metal detecting exhibition at the library.It was in
1986 a 3 day stand and it was a magical moment the students loved it and got a view of this wonderfull hobby.Things have changed ever since the founder of the university died his daughter made new house rules.I am shocked to see the changes on my return just a few months back as a reinstaled ex student I took my computer classes but I could not convince them to give me a shot at putting it together like back then.I could not even detect the campus like the founder let me do.Not wanting to give up after White's send me promotional material sign for the table and all I talked to my local public school principal where I started my hunting hobby in 1982 where it is divided in 2 part grade elementary and more higher older students grade.This being the place I have struck a lucky o.k. with the director of the plant.I let her know of how important is that our new growing future adults learn of our past history Puertorican as well as world wide and how modern electronic devices can make this be rewarding as well as enriching for learning.Passing along to our future offspings our legacy.I got a go ahead for the last days of August the director is not only a blessing to reason with is open minded in this affair.She recommended to get together with the schools history teacher to make this exibition a smashing presentation for the children and their parents as well. The date has not been set but I shall keep those interested posted. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread