whites prizm 5 coil size?

sotex

Greenie
Mar 14, 2007
south texas
Detector(s) used
Whites v prizm /not sure about it yet.
Does any one know if i can get a smaller coil for my prizm 5? I bought it from a dealer in town.That told me later on when i was used to the machine i could purchase a smaller coil for old holmes and farms.But i can't find any smaller coils for the prism 5 any info would great. Thanks

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
White's only makes the 9.5 Prism,that is standard on the 5, and the 8 inch Prism coils,that is standard on the 2, 3 and 4, and you can get a Bigfoot coil for the Prism's from the Jimmy Sierra website.

OP
OP
S

sotex

Greenie
Mar 14, 2007
south texas
Detector(s) used
Thanks for info .Looks like i my have to upgrade.

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
sotex said:
Thanks for info .Looks like i my have to upgrade.

That is the main reason that I do not like the Prism series. The lack of loop options for this series is a step down from the Classics. Your coin count will actually go up with a 6" coil.

OP
OP
S

sotex

Greenie
Mar 14, 2007
south texas
Detector(s) used
I think i will be saving my clad for a dfx or minelab. But i am not sure of the learning curve of the mindlab.I know the subject has been touched on a thousand times.I just want to get somthing i am happy with.

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
have you thought about the m-6 or mxt, lots of coils available and i understand they have a faster responce to targets than the dfx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread