♻️ TRADE whites v3i for trade for etrac

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im using a v3i aswell & find it a pretty versital machine. If u do end up getting the etrac when u get the time would u let me know what u think of it

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool thanx i know they r both great detectors but justed to c another persona reveiw from whites to minelabe

DonM

Apr 2, 2003
Whitby, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The etrac may be a little better at finding silver coins but when it comes to service - Whites wins hands down - especially after the warranty period has expired.....I read on one of the forums where an etrac user had a problem after the warranty period had expired and he was quoted $2,000 to repair his etrac.....that was enough to turn me off from ever wanting an etrac.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C I heard etrac was better then finding silver better then the v3i to but with the amount of things to adjust I dont c why it couldnt find just as good

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The etrac may be a little better at finding silver coins but when it comes to service - Whites wins hands down - especially after the warranty period has expired.....I read on one of the forums where an etrac user had a problem after the warranty period had expired and he was quoted $2,000 to repair his etrac.....that was enough to turn me off from ever wanting an etrac.

Hummm. Guess that's one way to encourage you to buy a new one!

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never had to use Minelabs warranty service but Whites really looks out for their customers and goes the extra mile!
I wanted to try a DFX rod on a minelab excal I had. So I called Whites and asked if I could buy a new DFX rod setup and they asked what is your address. A week later had a new rod setup FREE of Charge :)
Probably helped I bought a few of their high end machines but still shocked me.

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do you still want an etrac?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread