whites V3i gets another bucket lister

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 4-19-17 at 6.43 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 4-19-17 at 6.44 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 4-19-17 at 6.44 PM #3.jpgPhoto on 4-19-17 at 6.45 PM.jpgPhoto on 4-19-17 at 6.45 PM #2 #2.jpg
I went back to the park I found a capped bust dime at. I had a good signal that was about 8" in the roots. I was showing a VDI of 65-86 and in the blue frequency usually this is trash but at 8" I'll dig it. Turned out to be a fired 3 ringer my first ever. A lot of you find them all the time but up here in the Inland North West they are hard to come by. This is part of Spokane early history probably from when it only had a trading company. I also got a 1907 V nickel from 7" and 2 Mercs from 7-8". One Merc is a 1916, I checked the hole a couple of times to try to find the D I know fell off in it. The other is 1928 S. Also found the usual clad and an assortment of jewelry. Thanks for looking.
MackDog

Upvote 18
That V is in good condition. Good hunting!

Nice trio of coins. I'd love to find some old southern lead up here in Yankee country myself. Nice score on your three ringer.

Congrats on a Sweet hunt and your first CW lead!! Love those Mercs but, that v-nickel is in Awesome shape!!

Gorgeous!! Congrats. -Lisa & John

Soak your nickels in worchester sauce

Congratualtions on the very nice coin finds! :occasion14:

"checked the hole for a D.." Classic.

Nice finds, and thanks for the laugh...very needed today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back