Relic Hunting

Ken Reckart

May 15, 2009
Seffner FL
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will learn as you go; I have hunting with a XLT for years and found a lot of treasure with it. make notes on what you find on good targets and bad ones. (you have a great detector)

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the White's forum on top click the White's logo and then click forum and their should be more information on the xlt. The xlt is 6.598 Khz love's silver it's a 5900,6000,6000 xl pro,that went all digital all the others listed here are analogue.They say if you send the xlt to Jimmy Sierra he doe's a trick to them that in proves there detecting depth.x your target that can tell you a lot,get different coils for it,and spend time with it.

liftloop

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris - If you want to, you can change name that is displayed, get that r in there. Go to your profile and click on "Account Related Settings". There you can change that displayed name, but not your username.

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive used my xlt for several years now and love it. i use the tone id program for everything. i tryed some of the other programs and i keep going back to the tone id program and i just listen for the different tones for nickels dimes and quarters and when to dig, then use pinpointer on the xlt and then use my ice pick as a probe and target the item. tone id will spoil you hope this helps superdave

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig every good repeatable signal no matter what the screen says it is and go slow with your sweep. Use headphones as they make your batteries last alot longer. Also dig every good repeatable "faint" signal also. Sometimes the screen will not even register on the real faint ones but you need to dig them anyway just to see what it is, especially if your in civil war country because it just may be a goody way on down there. Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread